I will start this post with very few words. I am willing to ‘Show’ and not ‘Tell’. I intend to make this post very graphical so that you can see the depth of what I am talking about. I remember it was a relaxing Sunday and I was listening to some amazing music by Limitless Worship and boom! There it was, on my face. K24 Advertises a Witchdoctor – Mzee Sabasaba K24 interrupted my amazing communion with the Holy Spirit to play me an ad advertising a witchdoctor. I was shook. I asked myself, “How far has the Kenyan media gone in the occult?” I took a photo and days later while scrolling an article on the Standard, I saw this. The Standard Praises Mama Fina for having a generous heart. For those who do not know ‘Mama Fina’ just go and Google. I am not here to give them free airtime on my blog. I wondered, “How far can the media go in this occult things?” I asked further, “Why have I never seen the media praising a man of God that maybe a prophecy they said came to pass or someone ...
A story is told of a guy called Robert Johnson, a normal not very talented guitar player who is not loved by women because he is broke and untalented. This guy goes for a gig in some pub and people hurled insults at him for playing nonsense. Down struck and depressed the guy walks away. He disappears for several weeks and because he is a no one, no one bothered. The same guy resurfaces, goes to the same pub and guys are awed, mouths aghast in bewilderment and shock. They were like, “Two weeks was not enough for someone to learn the guitar like this.” The guy went on to become an international hit. A superstar who started hanging out with the who is who and a celebrated icon but died just 6 months later at the age of 27. So what did the guy do? How come he rose up that quick and made history in just a few months? Well, that is explained in his hit song Cross Roads where he praises his father the devil for giving him life. Robert Johnson went at a crossroad in Mississippi and lifted...
I have seen people live very miserable lives for decades. Apparently, they go to church every Sunday, they engage in all church activities, they wake up every day at 3am to pray, they fast a lot and give their all in service. Growing up as a kid, I have continuously asked men why that was so. Most people told me that God designed it that way because their true riches are in heaven. It was constantly preached to me that one has to be poor in this world to gain in heaven and that the scriptures say, “In this world you will face tribulation.” I have seen people being born poor, living poor and dying poor. I have witnessed people doing the same things expecting different results. They cling to the hope that one day their enemies will be astonished by their success. It has always been about God vindicating them before their enemies. Religious institutions; just even look at the name. They are mere man-made institutions. They are structured built by men who expect that God will now come. ...
Comments
Post a Comment